www.hideplates.com is a scam!!! They send you broken junk. I have tried dealing with them several times and it is a bad experience everytime... There are much better websites out there selling a license plate hide away system then them. Their shipping took forever and once the items did arrive, they were broken.

www.hideplates.com stole my money and offered no refund or any other decent solution.

I also tried ordering a similar product on www.flipplate.com and it wasn't much better.

I hope this saves you the money before buying from them.

Stay away!

Had an Experience with HidePlates?

Comments

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #609404

Try www.ghostplate.com

Lots of choices, great guys that stand behind their products.

They do custom fabrication for the military and law enforcement as well as custom car builders. Very happy with them..

I just recieved one from flipaplate.com. This is the biggest POS I have ever seen in my life.Cut out with tin snips, bent in a vice,put together with coathangers,zip ties & glue.It's going in the garbage...too cheesey & ugly to go on a high end build!

same issue here, ordered, then NOTHING, no response to e-mails no accept on skype. total scam hideplates.com do NOT touch them

thanks,i was going to order from hidesplate until i read the reviews.

redbear

NAI

I was about to leave a bad review for another site, then came across this.

I've ordered from them on 4 occasions, they delivered my order on time. An on an instance where one of the plates gave me an issue, they were prompt to response and sent me a brand new replacement at not extra charge.

So it's only fair for me to share my experience. They were great with me. :)

i Run www.FlipAplate.com

we make much better kits.

Same *** and the credit card i used to pay started getting fraud charges a few weeks after i used it with them.Im sure they are the leak it was a new card only used once with them.

I never got the plate cover in the mail and the number is google and skype and they never pick up.i think this product and site is a complete scam.

I have try to find a phone number to call them I guess they don't have one for this company.They took my money but I did not ever get any thing in thee mail from them and its bin over a mouth now.

Now they will not answer my e mails they are a scam.DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM BIG TIME RIP OFF.

I have been sending them e mails asking where are my hide a plates but they have not got back to me. I am very pissed off. I hate www.hideplates.com

:( I also bought from them and still have not received anything. No phone # for contact, I should have known!!!